2010年9月30日 星期四

重生颂




我生活在一个旖丽的地方,

那里有朵心花常绿地绽放,


圣语天天熏陶,涤露时刻浇酿,

任由雨滴刺,雷声戮,

再被雕出尊严的形像,

在基督里持续的信服,

让圣灵结出馨香的灵琼浆,一口就有九种香。

在心房画廊上 举办了三十三年半的回顾大展,

将十字架植在破碎的心田上,

唱起创世以来天父为我谱就好的儿歌,

披上基督公义的外袍,芦苇编制成的全副的军装,

被掷到唤也唤不醒的黑幕胧罩上。


率群山而起,

迎着不敢向他昂首的烈阳,

领受爱不可爱的爱,

翻山越岭,穷乡僻壤,

寻寻觅觅,扶杖履霜,

奴仆的工作,君王的心脏,一江涛怒起雄壮,

引领哲白皮肤的女郎 重生 悔改 聆听

所罗门王一千零一夜的诗章。

有了你异象





BE THOU MY VISON








轻轻听







Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

[Chorus:]
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

Lay aside your garments that are stained with sin
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
There's a fountain flowing for the soul unclean.
O, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!

Some glad morning when this life is o'er,
I'll fly away;
To a home on God's celestial shore,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

[Chorus]
I'll fly away, Oh Glory
I'll fly away;
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

Just a few more weary days and then,
I'll fly away;
To a land where joy shall never end,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)





沒有留言:

張貼留言